Our Stuff At Lumu Community Based Organisation – Nansana
We have a LCBON running committee of 8 people at the moment. They swore an oath of allegiance, commitment, obligation, trustworthiness for the good cause of our disadvantaged children.
Our stuff consists of Board Of Directors, technical team plus volunteers.
Below is our committee and the responsibilities:
- Founder and Director Meet our Founder Samuel Lumu
- Vice President Name : SSENKOMI GEOFREY
Age : 32 years
Career : Medical doctor Experience : 7 years
I am one of the volunteers in Lumu community based organization, I chose to join this group to offer my help by contributing my accessibility and potential to the children of this organizations
- Name : RWALANDA GEOFREY Age : 22 years Career : Catering Experience : 3 years I took the opportunity of joining Lumu community based organization to express my love and care to the young children and am willing to cooperate with the management.
- SecretaryName : NAKANJAKO FARIDAH Age : 30 years Career : Certificate in Nursery teaching Experience : 6 years Due to the love I have towards young children, I voluntarily joined Lumu Community based organization to give a hand in fulfilling its vision. I dedicate my self to cooperate with the officials for further developments to the young generation.
- Social services Program Coordinator MAMUYIGA WINNIE Age : 23 years Career : TeacherExperience : 3 yearsI was inspired to work hand in hand with Lumu Community based organization because its mission is where am good at.
Names: Denis Kato
Age: 32 Years
Position: Marketing Manager
Profession: Digital Marketing
Academic Qualifications: Information Systems Management, Multimedia, Digital Marketing, International Marketing
Responsibilities: Planning and executing marketing strategies for LCBON by laying out strategies, tactics and channels to accomplish a successful marketing campaign.
- 2 Volunteers
- Treasurer / Book Keeper